- Proof against staged premeditated accidents
- Actual accident footage to avoid conflicting reports of actual events
- Speed up the claims process
- No more 'knock for knock' pay-outs
- Protect your no claims history
- Detect unsafe driving incidents
- Reduce Insurance premiums
The most popular in-vehicle camera
SVC100GPS-OEM - Tamper Resistant Vehicle Accident Camera
Tamper Resistant Vehicle Accident Camera with built in Recorder, Shock Sensor, GPS, Transparent Locking Cover and Alarm Input/Output for connection to Telematic and Tracking units
The Smart Witness SVC100GPS-OEM is designed to integrate seamlessly with third party Telematics and Tracking units. It provides critical evidence of events leading up to and during a road traffic accident, and features an Alarm Output and Alarm Input.
The Alarm Output is triggered whenever the unit detects an incident/accident via its shock sensor. This output can be connected to a Telematics or Tracking unit, so that a real time notification of the incident/accident can be sent instantly.
The Alarm Input can be connected to an Emergency/Panic Button or other device. When this input is activated an Alarm Output trigger is generated.
Evidence recorded by the SVC100GPS-OEM can protect a driver from many of the issues faced on the roads today.
This ingenious little unit can prove your innocence, protect your licence, safeguard your no claims discount and conclusively show what really happened; before, during and after an incident/accident. It does this by recording the following information:
- Drivers View of the road
- Vehicle Location
- Impact Force of an Accident
- Driving Style (Speed, Acceleration, Braking, Steering)
In addition to the above, Employers using the SVC100GPS-OEM in a company vehicle can benefit from:
- Improved Driving Behaviour
- Detailed Driver Appraisals
- Instant Detection of Driver Training Needs or Problem Drivers
- Lower Fuel Costs
- Reduced Vehicle Wear & Tear
- Reductions in Claims Frequency and Associated Costs
- Faster Claims Processing
- Long Term Insurance Premium Savings
- Instant notification of Incidents/Accidents via a Telematics or Tracking Unit
Designed for semi-professional installation, the SVC100GPS-LC attaches to the inside of your windscreen using a similar high strength adhesive pad to that used for attaching rear view mirrors. The unit is hard wired to the vehicle's battery, and includes a locking transparent cover, which prevents unauthorised access to the SD card or operation buttons.
It is small and unobtrusive, and is designed to look like it is part of the vehicle, preventing any unwanted attention from passengers or passers by.
In the event of an incident/accident occurring, the keyholder can simply remove the SD Memory Card from the unit and plug it in to a Windows PC using the included USB SD Card Reader. You can then playback, search, backup and email recordings, using the Smart Witness Analysis Software provided.
The SVC100GPS-OEM is the integration enabled version of the SVC100GPS, the world's most popular Vehicle Accident Camera. It is designed for integrating with third party Telematics and Tracking units.
Utilising high quality components and advanced software algorithms, it offers many unique features, including:
- Class leading Xvision Pixel+ lens for High Quality Insurance Approved 170° Pillar to Pillar viewing angle
- Latest Sony imaging sensor for clearer images, day or night
- Adjustable recording rate from 1 fps to 25 fps (Real Time)
- Flexible recording modes:
- Event - records whenever an incident/accident is detected by the unit's built in Shock Sensor (G-Sensor) and/or when the Alarm Input is activated
- Continuous - records all the time and bookmarks the recording whenever the Shock Sensor detects an incident/accident
- Parking - in addition to the above modes, the unit can be optionally set to record all the time when the vehicle is stationary for longer than 5 minutes or is parked up (the unit must be wired to a permanent power feed to record when vehicle is parked).
- Overwrite function for First In First Out loop recording in 10 minute sections
- Pre and Post Incident/Accident recording, so events leading up to and after an accident are not missed, even when not recording in Continuous mode
- Password protected recordings, prevent unauthorised access of recordings and data on the SD card
Playback & Analysis:
- Includes Smart Witness Analysis Software for Windows, allowing you to:
- Playback Recordings
- Search by Time/Date
- Search by Vehicle Speed
- Search by Driving Style
- Search by Incident/Accident
- Save JPEG Snapshots
- Make AVI or MP4 backups
- Accident Reporting Wizard for Insurance friendly accident reports with snapshots and speed/location data
- Search Vehicle Tracking History by Time, Date, Speed and Driving Style
- Built in GPS receiver by UBLOX, the worlds leading manufacturer of GPS receivers, ensures the highest accuracy for vehicle location and speed
- Full Google Maps, Google Earth and Google Street View Integration
- Embedded 256 level Bosch G-Sensor for accurate reporting of G Force levels present in an incident/accident.
- Records Driving Style, by continuously monitoring the effect of speed, acceleration, braking and steering on the vehicle.
- 31 day Vehicle Tracking History, showing vehicle location, speed and driving style.
- Built-in battery back up allows the unit to finish recording even if the power supply is interrupted during an incident/accident.
- Visual Driving Style Indicator automatically detects poor driving style and alerts the driver via a visual alert on the unit.
Alarm Input & Output:
- For connecting third party triggering devices, such as an Emergency/Panic Button, an Alarm Input is provided.
- An Alarm Output is available for connecting to a Telematics or Tracking unit. This Alarm Ouput is triggered when the unit's shock sensor detects an incident/accident and/or when the Alarm Input is activated. Physical:
- Manufactured using light weight polycarbonate, keeping the unit small and light.
- Adjustable bracket with unique non slip design, even under extreme vibration.
- Transparent Lockable Tamper Resistant Cover protects unauthorised access to the SD card and operation buttons
- Hard wiring prevents unauthorised unplugging of unit
- E-mark, EMC, CE and FCC approved for extra piece of mind
- VOSA Compliant
- TfL and Local Authority* approved
- Data Protection Act compliant, court admissible recordings.
- Approved and Recommended by leading Insurers
- Designed in house by our experienced R&D team and manufactured in our own state of the art facilities, the Smart Witness product range is the most reliable on the market, with a failure rate of less than 0.002%
- Qualifies for Insurance Premium Discounts (contact your insurer/broker for details)
- No on-going subscription fees or other charges
- Connects directly to a Telematics or Tracking unit for instant notification of Incidents/Accidents
- FREE 'Smart Witness CCTV In Use' Sticker
- FREE Software/Firmware Updates
- FREE USB SD Card Reader
- 2 Year Worldwide Warranty